C&T Technology is a Joint Venture (JV) between Cyber Security Solutions, LLC (CSS) and Tantus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) under the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Mentor-Protégé Program. We provide the Federal Government with high quality solutions that enable the mission success of our customers.
What Makes Us Different?
We encourage our resources to think outside of the box, delivering secure solutions more efficiently, with measurable cost savings. Our goal is to deliver solutions that transform the way government achieves its mission, leveraging the best people, processes and technologies.
C&T leverages Tantus’ CMMI Level 3 appraised processes. We offer a certification rich set of resources that include certifications such as:
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) IT Service Management
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Oracle Certified Database Administrator
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
• Oracle Certified Professional
• Project Management Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Quality Software Engineer
• SCRUM Master